What if your kid gets sick? Like really, really, really sick? My friend Amber Drea came in to talk to me about what's been going on with her son. He's been dealing with major health problems since birth and now he's on the brink of recovery. She and her husband are still coping with the reality of having a sick kid while also maintaining an optimistic and humorous outlook. It's a true balancing act.
- Superstar doula, Kenya Fairley, from Episode 7 wrote a book ! With Harp & Sword: A Doula’s Guide to Providing Trauma-Informed Birth Support
- What is Billiary Atresia?
- Amber says if you have a sick kid in NYC you must go to this hospital.
- Children's Organ Transplant Association
- Keep up with Stanley's progress on Instagram and Facebook: and
- Amber is performing this week!
Email me: email@example.com
Tweet me: @htgawp
Rate and review me: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/how-to-get-away-with-parenting/id1084576130
Leave a comment here if you want to join the conversation!